Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Think this may be it

Im not sure but just feel it.

Started bleeding at about 1pm. Went to drs who booked me for a scan on Wed but just been to the toilet and passed a large, long, not round, clot. I heard it land in the toilet which was odd (sorry if TMI). Still going to hold out till Wed but it certainly isnt looking good. Im 5 + 4.

Gemma :cry:

Replies

• Sorry to hear this, i havent spoken to you before but had a ectopic back in Oct/ Nov.

If this is mc, give yourself time to heal, and keep logging on, the girls in this forum got me through the worst times!

Take care and be kind to yourself

Gem x
  • Hi Gemma

I am so sorry you are going through this right now. It is so scary and the waiting for scans etc is so difficult but don't loose hope just yet. I've heard of many women who have bled in early pregnancy (even clots) and everything has been ok. I really, really hope everything will be ok for you.

Remember we're always here to listen and like gem said everyone here is fantastic and has really helped me through my mc's.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Take care, NN xx
  • big hugs to you hunny, let us know how it goes xx
  • Sunday

Just thought Id update you all after your kind messages. I have spent all morning in the hospital and yes, I have lost my baby. Theres nothing there. Sonographer said that I was pregnant but the pregnancy wasnt viable and I have had a complete miscarriage. Although, I kinda knew this yesterday, it was still a bit of a shock. I sent hubbie to work so I was on my own (I felt better that way as I just wanted to get it over and done with) and im now waiting for him to get home.

Anyway, back to ttc, with a little help from you ladies I hope. Thankyou all so much for your replies.

Gemma xxx

• Hi Gemma

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I am sending lots of (((hugs))) to you.

I know there are no words that will make you feel any better right now, but know you are not alone and don't have to go through this alone - we're always here for you.

Take time to recover - physcially and emotionally - and know that we're here to support you when you're ready to try again.

Take care, NN xx
  • Gemma,I'm so so sorry for your loss. Your experience sounds just like mine. I mc nearly 2 weeks ago now and just like you I was 5 1/2 wks when it happened.

We took 13 months to get our BFP and then it got taken away within a few days. I still can't believe it happened to me. Got home from EPU and binned all 6 of my prgnancy tests and deleted photos of my CBD because I couldn't bare to see the word 'pregnant'.

I've gone from feeling numb to devastated to angry and now I feel really afraid. We're going to wait until my next AF arrives before we even think of trying again and even then I don't know how I'm going to get over this awful fear I have.

Thinking of you,
    Kiz xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Gemma, so sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there chick, it does get easier. x
  • it does gets easier, although right now you will be screaming into your pillow and thinking why? what did i do? what didnt i do?

i work in a secondary school and was off for two months as i had a molar, most of the girls i work with knew i was pregnant, even now, they still ask how my baby is, im very blunt about it now, its easier that way.

big hugs to you hun xx
  • If im honest, I had prepared myself for this eventuality and, after a conversation with hubby, he was too. That has made this whole process slightly easier, although like kizzy, im also petrified of trying again just in case. I dont want to go through all this again. However, we are going to try again, straight away if poss, and this has been so much like a period that my mind seems to have put it in that category, if you know what i mean. (Sorry, I dont even know if I know what I mean!!)

Anyway, I have had today off and have cleaned the house from top to bottom and feel better. Hubby has decorated the 'nursery' as we had already bought the paint and emptied the room and it has been quite theraputic.

Thankyou ladies for your lovely comments. Its nice to know that you ladies are thinking of me and im not the only one to go through this.

Gemma xxx