Forum home Babies Baby

where are all the Scottish Mummy's?

All this talk of meet-ups has made me wonder if there is anyone else in Scotland? I am in Aberdeen but could possibly travel for a meet-up? Would be fab to meet other BE Mummy's!

Emma x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/25/2533/253382.png

Replies

• I'm here. Edinburgh but we could travel I guess. If it's only us then I'll be up to see the in-laws at some point and could co-ordinate a meet when I'm up.
    Surely there must be more than just us? S x
  • Hey Suz,

yeah totally have to meet up soon! Have you been to the Ceramic Experience on Broomhill Road, it is fab, you could get Archie's foot/handprint done on a tile. It is very child friendly with a coffee shop, toys and small soft play area for the toddlers. Zoey (Queen Bee) is possibly coming up to the Deen around the beginning of March so could arrange something for then? x
  • Well I'm in Livingston, a bit of a treck to Aberdeen Emma, don't fancy a 3hour drive wi Lexi in her car seat, now that would be fun (not). Nice to see other Scottish Mummys on here though **waves**.

I was born in Edinburgh Suz and still pop in now and again to hit the shops or a liquid lunch wi the girlies!

[Modified by: LittleMissLexi on January 27, 2009 12:23 PM]

• Livi isn't that far away from Edin, I used to work there sometimes.
    Emma- there is a ceramic experience in Edinburgh and we took Archie to get his prints done, they are lovely.
    But if you and QB are catching up at beginning of March let me know and I might try to arrange something.
    If there are more of us in the meantime maybe we could do a central Scotland meet ? S x
  • Hey,

I'm just 10mins from you in Ellon. At last someone else from up here!!!!!!Would def be up for a meeting sometime. How old is your lo? My lo, Ella is 11months.
  • Hi girls I am a scottish mummy too!!!!! Was born in Edinburgh and after moving about a fair bit we are now near Galashiels in the Scottish borders! XXXX
  • lolstephen, wow you are close by. I have 28 month old boy called Zach and 17 weeks old girl called Molly. Will have to arrange a meet up? Are you on Facebook?

Glad to see there are other Scottish Mummy's! I could travel to a central meet up. I have family/friends in Perth, Edinburgh and Glasgow so would be willing to travel down.

• another Scottish mummy here, im in Uddingston-Glasgow
  • I'm from Ayrshire. We're all quite spread out tho aren't we?
  • i am dumbarton near glasgow
  • Awwww wish i was! would love to meet zach attack and molly moo :lol: x x

:lol: aw thanks for the giggle Katie, we will defo meet up one day!! x
  • Hi I am from stirling cant believe how many scottish mums there are on her
  • I am!! I live in East Lothian, due baby 2day so hopefully be on here joining you soon with my wee girl image

Tamarabell, you are really quite close to me actually! Doesnt take long to get to Galashiels from Tranent!

Sharon xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• lolstephen, wow you are close by. I have 28 month old boy called Zach and 17 weeks old girl called Molly. Will have to arrange a meet up? Are you on Facebook?

Glad to see there are other Scottish Mummy's! I could travel to a central meet up. I have family/friends in Perth, Edinburgh and Glasgow so would be willing to travel down.

x

Sorry not on facebook but on bebo. Would be willing to meet up sometime. Wow - you must be a busy mum with 2!!!
  • i am dumbarton near glasgow

i know where you are, i have a load of antie, uncles and cousins in dumbarton,