Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

WHY WHY WHY????

Todays newest development is craving white chocolate flipz. Can anyone remember them you could get them a few years ago and I was totally addicted, now you can only get them in the States and I go a bit crazy with them every time I go to America.

Why am I craving chocolate you can't even get in this country???

Is it a bit over board ordering chocolate over the internet to satisfy my cravings?

I am wondering if white chocolate crunch will do the same job but again haven't seen them for ages!

Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!

Replies

• Options
    I am your knght in shining armour my love.
    check out americansoda.co.uk. they have em there.
    heres the link

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/user/search.aspx?q=flipz

a bit dear but if you neeed them its worth it!
  • Options
    mmmmmmmm white crunch bars are gorg that might do it for you! x
  • Options
    I had a white chocolate crunch today and it was the most amazing thing iv ever eaten hehe. you can get them from anywhere here (Leeds) try the petrol station.

XxXxX
  • Options
    Oh god why did i ckick on the link!!!! Im not even pregnant and i had forgotten these existed. Now i NEED them.

But at least now i know where to get hersheys chocolates mmmmmm
  • Options
    I found that website, OH forbid me from ordering ??19's worth of chocolate online! Thanks though for finding it!! I am hoping he will change his mind lol!!
  • Options
    mmmmmmm chocolate!! can anyone remember vice versas? they were like minstrels but some had brown shells and the others white, then the ones with brown shells were white inside vice-versa.
  • Options
    I didn't like Vice Versa's I loved Astros though, they had about a billion e numbers in them. We used to eat them at the youth club then giggle for an hour!
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!! okay sorry for g/c but

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I am from Canada and I have longed for so many of these products that I simply haven't had in years... I can't believe how many products I miss... so many memories... I'm all home sick now.

Thank you image

xxx
  • Options
    Lol, I spent a month in the States a few years ago and I fell in love with so many things you can't get here I practically bring a suitcase full back with me every time I go there!!

Sorry for making you homesick!! We found a few English places in the States that were a welcome change at times. It was funny seing Curly Wurlies over there!
  • Options
    My oh is a major Mountain Dew addict and orders a crate off here every 2 months or so. he manages to drink 24 cans in about 3 days and just walks round in hyperdrive until they've all gone!

The guy who runs it even sends him free stuff for ordering so much, we have a cupboard full of Betty Crocker cake mixes!! haha!

xx
  • Options
    Oh thanks for sending the link for that website, I love the big red chewing gum, when I was in New York the first time I never thought to bring any back with me but the 2nd time I brought about 20 of the 5 packs left.

They are cinnamon flavour gum. cant wait till they arrive now, I wonder how long it will take, prob abotu 2 weeks!!!

AnneMarie xxx
    13+5