Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Back from scan, final update

I had my 2nd early scan this morning. They said the baby was measuring at 6+1 instead of 7+5 and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They don't think its viable and basically told me to go home and wait for the miscarriage to start.

Thank you everyone for your support and advice over the last few months. I don't think I can come on for a while but I will be back hopefully when I get my next BFP!!!

K-Lou hope everything goes well at your scan and Mrs Johnstone I hope that baby of yours decides to make her appearance soon!!!

BB

Hi everyone, hope you and bumps are all well.

Just thought I would pop on and give you a quick update. Well after a truly horrendous week of waiting for the worst to happen, jumping at every twinge, praying every time I went to the toilet etc nothing has happened so I have got another scan tomorrow!

I am trying to be really negative and expect the worst so I am not disappointed. Strange as it sounds OH and I have decided the worst case scenario is if the baby has grown but not enough and has a weak heartbeat (which OH informs me they found last time) because then we will be stuck with more waiting and uncertainty.

I will come back on again tomorrow after the scan and let you know how it went.

Thank you again for all of your kind words, it really has been a comfort during what has been a really bad week for us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, its so nice you have been thinking of us, I am sorry to say I don't have any good news.

The baby hasn't grown at all since the last scan and has no sign of heartbeat. They have arranged for me to go into hospital tomorrow morning to have an operation to have everything removed. They said I could either do that or wait for it to all end naturally which I really don't want to do.

Thank you all for your support and I hope I will be back to join you again soon!! We are going to start trying again after my next AF.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!!!

I have to go change my name back to Miss Impatient again now!! image

[Modified by: babybooboo on 05 February 2009 14:44:46 ]

Replies