Forum home Babies Baby

Whats been going on?.............................

Didn't come on here yesterday, but just reading some of the posts and whats been happening?

bit confused - (doesn't take much to do that with me nowadays!!!!)

Replies

• Basically the troll is back!! Sofedup was logged on last night posting horrible things, the thread has now been removed, sofedup has been removed but has come back as thanksjenny.
    xx
  • Well....sofedup highjacked a post and during that post she asked if my lo is mentally disabled and then said to tallkatie2 that hers is too!!
  • I dont know whats caused some lowlife to hijack the forum but they have... v. sad. xx
  • Dunno but they obviously are one sad bitch!
  • OMG. Why are some people so sad.

• sorry can't hear you................
  • Thanksjenny u obviously dont have a baby coz if u did then u wouldnt have time 2 post stupid comments on here n u would realise that there's more 2 life than trying 2 annoy n hurt people! Therefore if u dont have a baby why r u on a baby forum? I'm sure u could find a saddo pathetic forum if u tried hard enough!
  • ok, well either sofedup and thanks jenny are related or there seriously are some thick people around lol, anyway honestly she can not be that thick, she must be pretending to be so stupid, i think a trip to school would do her the world of good lol
  • ok, well either sofedup and thanks jenny are related or there seriously are some thick people around lol, anyway honestly she can not be that thick, she must be pretending to be so stupid, i think a trip to school would do her the world of good lol
  • Or a trip down a manhole Tracey, lol. xxx
  • haha rebecca never thought of that, yep thats an option sofedup/thanksjenny for u lol