Forum home Babies Baby

Can i just say...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! my bloody hubby!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

lol! right feel better for that. He's doin my head in! we hardly ever fall out and i love him to bits but we keep disagreeing about nights, it's like its a competition as to who's the most tired and who should do Charlies feeds at night! The plan was; i do the feeds during the week and he'd do wkends but obviously we would help each other if we were exhausted. Well he did his weekend feeds although was always 'shattered at the breakfast feed so asked me to do them so he ended up having a lie in both days, i then took over from sun night and since then Charlie has had awake time in the early hours lasting upto 3-4 hours so as you can imagine im shattered, i've not been able to sleep during the day as he only has a couple of catnaps lasting 20mins and i cant fall asleep that quickly. Every time i mention to hubby that im knackered and i may need some help with the odd night feed he keeps moaning that hes tired as he hasn't recovered from the feeds at the wkend and even though he hasnt been getting up since being back at work he's had disturbed sleep from when Charlie starts crying - how does he think i feel getting up 2/3 times during the night and having to stay awake for a good few hours. He reckons when i bring charlie downstairs to feed him that he doesn't really settle himself - well he does a pretty damn good impression of someone sleeping!!!!!:evil: aaarrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• Lol at the pretty good impression bit! I know what you mean as well hun. xxx
  • I had a go at him and he is now putting the wahing on the clothes horse for me which means he knows im peed off at him but he won't apologise as he's stubborn! bloody men!

Rebecca - i go back to bed and he's snoring his head off - how is that a disturbed sleep? lol! x
  • Lol, my hubby does that. Does yours do that thing even in the evening where if your LO starts stirring or needs attention he does a big fake yawn or something similar to try and get out of doing whatever will be needing doing? xxx
  • Oh yes, he's very good that!! Or i ask for help and he does that half asleep thing of asking 'what?' all sleepy and confused then instantly starts snoring - not very convincing! lol.x
  • my oh is exactly the same and he even had the cheek yesterday to tell me that i was more used to dealing with finley!!oh is 'shattered' when he has him for 2 hours and fin has been aslepp for 1 and half hours!!xxx
  • My Oh was like this-he didn't do any night feeds at all for the first 11 weeks! We now have managed to (fingers crossed) not have one since Christmas. However he misses the 2-3 times a night she needs settling, oh and his snoring doesn't help!!!

xx