Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just wanted to say.....

hey everyone!!!image

im new here (so please be kind hehe) but have been lurking for a while, was just too scared to sign up as have had some trouble in the last few weeks.... but had an earlyish scan today and all is well!!

congratulations to all u ladies who have recently given birth!
and congrats to those who have recently got BFP's!! or have been preggy for ages!!
think i am still in shock from my BFP just before xmas!!image long story but im sure i can bore u all some other time!!

anyway.... really looking forward to gettin to know you all and swap storys over the coming months!!

im due 24th of aug so headin over to the august forum now!!

speak to you all soonimage

Louise
10+2

Replies

• congratulations hun image
    hows the pregnancy been so far? hope its not been too bad with sickness n all xxx
  • Hi Louise,
    The web site seems to be really playing up tonight, I replied to you once already, so please dont think we are being really unfriendly!!
    Congratulations on your pregnancy, im a fellow august mummy to be, the ladies in the august forum are fantastic, really friendly and helpful. Most of us have scans this week and next week, mine is tuesday, I cant wait!!!!

Lisa xxx
    13+1
  • forgot to say im 29+4 wks with my second, i have a gorgeous 15month old daughter! is this your first? xx
  • forgot to say im 29+4 wks with my second, i have a gorgeous 15month old daughter! is this your first? xx
  • Hey Louise,

I'm due round about the same time as you. image

How are you feeling? Have you had your scan yet?

I've a rough week with morning sickness, nausea, etc. Just eating crackers and eating granny portions. image

Congratulations about your bump. image

xx
  • hi ladies.... u r all so lovely!! congratulations to u all! bet ur excited now hannah, tegan and bump! if thats ur daughter in ur avatar shes a honey!!

yep my first pregnancy! it has been ok so far... ive not been sick or too tired yet.. so maybe im a lucky one with havin no sickness.... however i do go off my food now and again!

but i have been bleeding since xmas so thats why i didnt sign up. i have had 3 scans already and baby is fine.... moving its legs and arching its back today!! i was shocked when i seen it!
    they cnt see where the bleeding is coming from so r baffled!! lol not like me to be awkward!
    i also had a urine infection a couple of wks back and found out i am carrying the infection group b strep!

i have my booking in appointment 2mz so looking forward to that!

good luck with ur scan lisao!

i really hope ur sickness eases of soon honeybunny!! it cant be very nice! my step sis is due 4 days after me with her 2nd and is also suffering bad!

ive been medically suspended from work this week as its gettin too risky so im sure i'll be around here alot!! spk soon!

xxx