Forum home Babies Baby

what do i do ??? UPDATE

My LO has just rolled offthe changing station only turned round for a second seems ok but has a graze and a bump on head seems fine do i get her checked out ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies
Thanks for listening to me panic this morning!
Been to the doctors and she said she would be fine but to keep an eye on her for the next 2 days but that she should be ok.

Cazz

[Modified by: Airlie Bird on 29 January 2009 14:24:24 ]

[Modified by: Airlie Bird on 29 January 2009 14:25:14 ]

Replies

• HI Hun, can you give nhs 24 a call. I would personally get her checked just to be on the safe side although I am sure she will be fine! Big hugs to you both! xxxx
  • Thanks I know i feel awful though
  • thanks for all advice

I rang NHS direct said ti keep close eye on her for a couple of days.

I have also got her in at doctors just for peace of mind.

Cazz
  • Hi Katie

Thanks feel rally awful about it had a reaaly bad morning made worse!!!

At docs later but think she's ok just scared both of us!

Lesson learnt babies are wuick don't take your eyes off them for a second.

Cazz
  • Babe this happened to us a few weeks ago and it happens to all babies and Mums and Dads at some point. I mean it when I say don't feel awful but it is soooo easy to say as you get such a shock! Think I was more upset than lo!
    NHS direct said to us keep an eye on him for the next 48 hours. Doctors will help you feel better too. Let us know how lo gets on xxx
  • Thanks mum to 1 i'll update later, she has fallen asleep now head is looking a bit better less red if you know what i mean.
  • Great news babe! Glad she's ok and so are you xx
  • Glad all is ok hun, hope you're feeling less shaken now and having a nice cuppa. xxx