Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG!! :D

Hey Girls!

Well.. No dancing around the issue!

:lol: I'm Pregnant! I'm in utter shock! :lol: Really happy but in Utter shock!

We decided not to use protection knowing we wanted more children but Charlie took 3 years to get pregnant with! I have NO idea how far along I am.. I can't remember when My last period was! :roll: tut tut..

OH is shocked too but is pretty pleased with his super sperm! I'm trying to still take it in! & I'm really anxious about the birth (I know a long way off - but considering my last one :roll: )

Please don't mention it on Facebook... I only found out just over an hour ago.. and need to make a DR's appointment ect..

We've told our mum's and they are over the moon!

not telling anyone but of course I had to share with you girls! xxxxxxxxxxxx

*Grins* & More kisses! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooo how sad am I soo excited I get to use the pregnancy forum as well! :lol: xxxx

Replies

• Options
    congratulations!!!! xxx
  • Options
    AAAHHHHHHHH woooooooooo!! yaaaaaaaayyy for you!!!!

how old is charlie? im pleased as punch for you!!!
    xx
  • Options
    congratulations honey!! woop woop! how exciting. And yes - congratulate your OH on his super swimmers, he must be a proud man! tee hee. hope you have a healthy 9 months XX
  • Options
    WOW image `how exciting A massive CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Charlie has Just turned 6 months! :lol: x
  • Options
    Fab news, congrats hun, so exciting I cant wait to have more xx
  • Options
    Ah congratulations - all these mummies getting pregnant again is making me soooo broody! hehe.xx
  • Options
    Oh my effing god, you lucky thing! Wooohoooo! Go super sperm, lol. Congrats hun, so pleased for you. I remember you said before it took a long time for you to conceive first time round (as it did for me so stuck in my mind) so fingers crossed i'll be just as lucky! xxx
  • Options
    OMG Natalie that's fantastic news!!
    Congratulations! So happy for you
    Aw Charlie's gonna be a big brother!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    congrats hun. iv posted tonight on how i really am broody. hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.xxx
  • Options
    oh my god theres loads of you pregnant again. congratulations xxx
  • Options
    awww congratulations, what a wonderful surprise image xxxx
  • Options
    hey cognratualtions. Sorry had to ahve a gigle with oh about your mans super swimmers.
    Do hope you dont get too much witht eh morning sickness. Can I ask how you decided to test if you havent had af in ages!
    Think I need to be extra careful there must be lots of *baby dust* flying around with all these BE mummies falling pregnant image xxx
  • Options
    Oh wow!!

Congratulations!!

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    :lol: well my best mate (MummyCat) when I was pregnant with Charlie took one look at me and said your pregnant! :lol: she was at my house and we joked about being pregnant together! Now she is!! YAY!! I just mentioned that I couldn't remember my last period and think it's a bit late (not unusual I have PCOS) She said Test! So I did and Ta Da! She sent me baby dust again!! Girls I honest to god think she must have special powers! hahaha :lol: x
  • Options
    Wow, fab news! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats hun.xxx
  • Options
    stupid double post!x

[Modified by: LouMichelle on January 29, 2009 11:00 PM]