Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

FAO R@chie-W

Hey honey.

Kelsie has hidden my phone :lol: I'm not ignoring you!! Will be on MSN after tea time. Got so much to tell you image

Lotsa love to everyone

xxxxxxxx

Replies

• pmsl, nothing is safe when kelsie is about is it!!!! :lol: oooohhhhh, am all intrigued now, ok hunni will catch u later xxxxx
  • :lol: Nope, nothin. PMSL! In the space of a week, she's hidden 2 of jacks dummies, a muslin, 2 stacky beakers, 2 spoons and a plate. We can't find them anywhere. She has just found a piece of biscuit to eat from her highchair from earlier and has now put crumbs on the floor in lounge :evil: Making up for when Dave had to hoover last night :lol:

How are the gorgeous babies. O and M are so cute. J looks so cheeky. Nearly cried when you said M was waving and shouting at me last night!! imageimageimage

Catch ya later babe.

xxxxxx
  • :lol: Nope, nothin. PMSL! In the space of a week, she's hidden 2 of jacks dummies, a muslin, 2 stacky beakers, 2 spoons and a plate. We can't find them anywhere. She has just found a piece of biscuit to eat from her highchair from earlier and has now put crumbs on the floor in lounge :evil: Making up for when Dave had to hoover last night :lol:

How are the gorgeous babies. O and M are so cute. J looks so cheeky. Nearly cried when you said M was waving and shouting at me last night!! imageimageimage

Catch ya later babe.

xxxxxx
  • Bumped for Mrs W.

xx
  • :lol:@u!!! kelsie is a treasure isn't she!!! she was so sweet wavin goodnight last night!!! poor jack, he'll soon get his own back!!! wait till she's 15 and he's hidin her make up!!! :lol: the little devils are doin just fine, just picked up J & M from school, olls is at nursery..... :cry: missin him so much, so much for me thinking it'd be hard for him, he ran off without saying goodbye :roll: luckily he finishes in bout half an hour so i can go get my lil monster!!! once i've burnt my tea again, i'll pop on msn!!! speak soon hunni, love to the cutie buttons xxxxx
  • ha ha sorry to gatecrash ure fao post r@chie im very jelous :lol: can i just say garfeild she burnt the kids tea not her own and she told me image:lol: poor kiddies its ok guys u can come to mine for tea we have good food .....takeaway pmsl ..........xxxxxxxxx
  • She certainly is. I know bless her, she was waving all the way upstairs! I did wonder how O got on, I was going to text but thought it might make you worse, and now Kels has hidden my phone so I couldn't anyway! She did the same when I had Jack I was crying as she left, but she waved and smikled at me, not a care in the world!! Best way though!

We're now off to town image Sooo cold! Back in about an hour or so.

Give them all a big kiss from me!!

xx