Forum home Babies Baby

vertbaudet offer is on again

if you spend ??20 in vertbaudet you get ??15 off and a nother free gift. they have some gorg outfits little bloomers with dresses and matvhing headscarfs. you get lovely outfit for ??5 i did it on the last offer it was great.

Replies

• thanks, jsut go the catolgue through letterbox today so Iw ill ahve a look.
    So are you saying sorry a bit dim today! If I spend ??20 I get ??15 back in vouchers so technically the order realyl cost me ??5? Seems to good a deal to be true! xxx

Also...when you get the ??15 voucher, do you have to spend it within a certain amount of time and can you only use the voucher if you spend voer a certain time? xxx

[Modified by: Joey08 on January 29, 2009 11:06 PM]

• no babe the offer gives you a ??15 discount so you just pay ??5 it is right honest
  • Do you need a code for it? x
  • thanks must have a wee look.x
  • Have Too Have A Nose I's Thinks image
  • will put the code on later have a sleeping baby in my arms x
  • i have been on the site but cant find that code but will order when somebody puts it on here thanks girlies x
  • thansk westbrom. I read the letter after i logged of and realised my answer to my question.
    What are the childresn clothes like...are they good quality?
    I think the code may only apply once. I looked it up online, and my code is diferent to one on this website http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/discounts/vertbaudet.co.uk. Order code 2762, it has 781 votes of people that it has worked for. so you code try that code. xxx

[Modified by: Joey08 on January 30, 2009 11:26 AM]

[Modified by: Joey08 on January 30, 2009 11:26 AM]

• Thanks for that, really love their stuff, especially the sleeping bags and nursery things so will see what I can buy now! joey08 have had maternity clothes from them and theyre good quality so would assume childrens clothes are too?xx
  • i tried that code off the website but it didnt work for me has it worked for anybody else and im just being thick lol! x
  • Thye also have a catalogue with nursery stuff(shelfs, storage trolleys and giant stickers for the walls) the are quite pricey but soooooo beautiful image
  • I think alot of the nursery stuff is on the website and they have a sale section with nursery things including the gorgeous wall stickers. I'm soo skint but suddenly want to spend money!
  • i cant get any code to work, garfield that code just gives me ??1.65 off! x
  • sales and happy price items arent included in the offer.
    Mrsjbourne you could always order a catalog and see if they send you your own personal code,
  • aaarrrrggghhh well ive just placed my order and most of the stock is out of stock!!!! I still managedf to spend ??59 though lol but a lot of really nice stuff has gone. the code i used was order code 4929 advert code was VAY013 dont know if this is individual to a customer but try it if not as joey08 says order a catalogue as offer is for new customers