Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My husband on tele in 10 mins

You might recognise him,
Channel 3. the films called Troy!
He's the gorgeous blonde lead character!
Ogle away!

Replies

• ha ha ha lmao..................you wish, i wish and the rest of the ladies in this forum wish.

But i bet it gets loads of views lol.

xx
  • ooo what a coincidence, my husband is on tv tomorrow night!! :lol:

itv2 9pm!
  • My husband is on too- the simpsons- he's Bart's Dad!!
  • You mean hes a mormon listef cos he's married to me too :lol:

xx
  • Gonna go have an ogle but its Mrs SB's hubby im after - esp in his little blue trunks!!

He is definately the one true Bond lol
    xxxxx
  • mine is also on tomorrow on itv 2 jensen ackles(dean in supernatural)

i wish

kerry xxx
  • mine is also on tomorrow on itv 2 jensen ackles(dean in supernatural)

i wish

kerry xxx

ermmmmm noooooooooo!!! i dont think sooooooooo!!!!! :lol:
  • i do think so, his bro aint bad either lol

kerry xx
  • i named my son after him :lol:

u can have Jared Padalecki then image lol have to agree he's kinda cute too! my mum likes him!!! x
  • Oooooooo Listef, are you really married to him? Is your name angel.....angelina or something?
    Wow, your one lucky motherfuc...!

He's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lol!!
    well i didnt want to say ne thing before now 2u lovely ladies as i didnt want to make u jealous, but mine is on sky1 tomorrow (LOST)- u may have heard of him- hes called SAWYER ha ha ha
    imageimageimage
  • Had to reply to this, mrsjbourne and stokes 911, I luuuuuuuuuuuuurve Sam and Dean! Can't decide which one though, so won't fight you, i'll just settle with Ryan in csi miami.
    I asked my hubby who he would pick out of them if he had to the other night for a laugh. I then asked between Bobby and John Winchester,and I said i'd pick John. He turned around and said "but Bobby is such a nice person!" but really meaning it, lol. Just really made me laugh, very sweet, picking his men based on personality when mine's always looks based, ha. Probably sound like a right weirdo now, was just curious what his "type" wuld be if he were a woman, haha. xxx

xxx
  • ooo i dunno John Winchester was a bit perv-looking if u get what i mean? lol!! oooo 10 hours to go lol!! x
  • My oh was on telly last Sunday and he's in a new film with Nicole Kidman.......of course it's Hugh Jackman!
  • Lol mrsjbourne, "perv looking" Not long now, 2 hours! xxx