Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

angel sounds doppler ebay - did yours come from hong kong?

i am looking on ebay at the angel sounds dopplers and they all come from hong kong, did everyone elses and is it a reliable source?xx

Replies

• i ahve ordered one from UK ??24.00 including delivery, i hope it works!!!!! hubby is going to go mad, he thinks i should wait ubtil after our scan nextt Monday but i am too impatient! xx
  • I ordered mine from babymad.com and it came really quickly, dont think it was from hong kong!
    xxx
  • think i paid ??30 and it came with a bottle of gel too, free delivery. You definately need some kind of gel to use with the doppler or it will be very hard to find the heartbeat without.
  • I GOT MINE FROM EBAY BUT IT WASNT FROM HONG KONG! ALSO ANGEL SOUNDS ARE THE BEST YOU CAN GET AND YOU DONT NEED THE GEL, BABY OIL WORKS JUST THE SAME, I FOUND HEART BEAT AT 13 WEEKS WITH MINE.

XxXxX
  • i got mine from amazon
  • I had mine from babymad, ??25 with free postage!
  • Mine's an angelsounds from babymad too, 30 pounds including gel and delivey, was here within a couple of days and could hear the heartbeat from 13 weeks x
  • i remember when i looked on ebay for mine, the only ones appearing were Hong Kong ones. I think i had to re-word it and then all the UK ones came up... or i pressed something anyway and it took the Hong Kong ones away.
    make sure you put "angelsounds" rather than "angel sounds" in, that might work, can't remember sorry!

xxxxx
  • ooop just saw your reply and that you had ordered a UK one image

xxx
  • I've ordered one from amazon without the gel i'll have to get some baby oil didn't realise you needed the gel xx