Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Get to see my lil man 2morrow!

Yey!!!

Meet my diabetic consultant 2morrow for the first time and also have a growth scan! Am really intrested to see how much he has grown in the last week due to my gestational diabeties - he was 3lb 8oz last week! Im also hoping to get a induction date as im not aloud to go to term - my spd has got so bad i could really do with a ray of light right now!

kim 30+3

Replies

• I wrote a reply and then BE ate it!

I said me an Joo have one too!!!

I cant wait to see lil missy again, although they wont tell me what weight she is, just check her position and see how big she is to make an estimate.
    ot MW in the morning too, so a busy day! image

xxx
  • I wrote a reply and then BE ate it!

I said me an Joo have one too!!!

I cant wait to see lil missy again, although they wont tell me what weight she is, just check her position and see how big she is to make an estimate.
    ot MW in the morning too, so a busy day! image

xxx
  • Must be the day for growth scans tomorrow! We get to see our little girl again tomorrow...been on preeclampsia watch for a few weeks and they are doing a growth scan just to check up on how she;s doing. You mention the weight, I didn';t realise they could tell that from a scan????

Clare x
    27+6
  • Ohhhhhhh go april babies 2morrow!!!!! I cant wait and i only saw him 6days ago!!! Oh steph i wonder if theyl give you a tiny hint - cant harm them surely! Has Joo decided if shes going to find out yet??

Clare, yeh they can give u a 'estimate' of course theres noway of telling 100% the actual weight - last time they measured his tummy, head and femur and the computer worked it out like that!

xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ohhhhhhh go april babies 2morrow!!!!! I cant wait and i only saw him 6days ago!!! Oh steph i wonder if theyl give you a tiny hint - cant harm them surely! Has Joo decided if shes going to find out yet??

Clare, yeh they can give u a 'estimate' of course theres noway of telling 100% the actual weight - last time they measured his tummy, head and femur and the computer worked it out like that!

xxxxxxxxxxx