Forum home Babies Baby

Replies

• bloody hell! Best not discuss her on here then! x
  • omg! kirsty keeps mouth shut and itchy fingers off keypad...............................................wont type anything negative about gina ford!!!!!!!.............................. oh i managed it image
  • I just read it - but it's from 2006. Silly as she went on there to do a live chat by the look of it but didn't like some of the responses!
  • Lol, what an odd thing to do. xxx
  • Oh i remember coming across that before! what a dumb thing to do - its only going ot make her unpopular! Not that I agree with anything she says anyway - I only have her cookbook cause my friend lent it to me and I'm not impressed with that right now either! Puree the soup while hot she says... is she going to buy me a new sodding hand blender after it was so hot it bent ours out of shape?! So much for following her instructions1 lol!
  • Lol Kia, sorry but the hand blender bit made me laugh! Hope you're ok though! xxx
  • Lol glad you are amused! We did laugh after we'd said some rude words in her direction! Fortunately the blender didnt melt properly cause that would have been a whole load of wasted soup for Cole!

So for anyone who makes her tomato soup - the bit where it says simmer for 40 mins, puree while hot and then reboil... don't do it lol!
  • Ok this is creepy I've been wondering for the last few days why you never see GF on the telly discussing her ideas etc and I was wondering what she looked like (never see her picture in her books)So when I put Baby expert into Google his morning it came up about how she wanted a chatroom/website shut down a few years ago and there is a picture. Anyone else seen it?
  • Ok this is creepy I've been wondering for the last few days why you never see GF on the telly discussing her ideas etc and I was wondering what she looked like (never see her picture in her books)So when I put Baby expert into Google his morning it came up about how she wanted a chatroom/website shut down a few years ago and there is a picture. Anyone else seen it?
  • best not slag her off then. surely you cant claim to be an expert and then get the hump when not everyone agrees with you. xxx
  • :lol: @ GF diva-esque hissy fits, and sorry Kia but :lol: at the blender too......
    I once melted ours a bit, so OH bought a new one and i have to wait for things to cool down before i blend them now or I'm in trouble..... image

xxx
  • :lol: @ GF diva-esque hissy fits, and sorry Kia but :lol: at the blender too......
    I once melted ours a bit, so OH bought a new one and i have to wait for things to cool down before i blend them now or I'm in trouble..... image

xxx