Forum home Babies Baby

Is it just me or is this site playing up again?

As the title says really!!

Replies

• no its stupid! its playing up AGAIN!
  • Yes! It is for me anyway! xxx
  • this message went up to the top no replies....

i've replied to others but it doesn't say so......

this topic took forever to appear....

grrrrr.........

:lol:
  • Me too!its soooooo annoying!firstly it takes ages to even get connected then ages to view a post or change page!looks like no one has replied but they just arent showing up!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    lets bug web ed to get it sorted lol
  • good idea benjismummy!!!
  • good idea benjismummy!!!
  • Nope. Not you. Site is rubbish today. Apparently though becuase of bad weather/ people off work etc more people are online at any given time than normal so a lot of sites are crashing and broadband connections are slower. S x
  • Nope. Not you. Site is rubbish today. Apparently though becuase of bad weather/ people off work etc more people are online at any given time than normal so a lot of sites are crashing and broadband connections are slower. S x
  • I read that there is a 20% extra amount of people using broadband! But I thought it was just travel sites etc that were overrun with people working out if they can get to work or not!!
  • I read that there is a 20% extra amount of people using broadband! But I thought it was just travel sites etc that were overrun with people working out if they can get to work or not!!
  • yep, its playing up for me too! It's been doing it on and off for a couple of days now though, so getting kinda used to it, however I might have to turn it off and watch tv or read a book or something... shame hubby is out at pool tonight :lol: ;\)

xx
  • yep, its playing up for me too! It's been doing it on and off for a couple of days now though, so getting kinda used to it, however I might have to turn it off and watch tv or read a book or something... shame hubby is out at pool tonight :lol: ;\)

xx