Forum home Babies Baby

Website running slow for anyone else?

According to the website no-one has posted since 8.05pm. Am i the only one who can't see or read any other replies or is the site just running slow? :\? :roll:

Replies

• omg, its so annoying- thought it was jus me! hope it sorts itself out soon- driving me crazy!! xx
  • same here until a minute ago then i saw some new posts, thought it was weird that no one had posted for ages!!
  • Hello out there-anyone there!
    Something has to be wrong! When I was on here at 6pm all the posts were from 3pm and they were the most recent.
    Feeling optomistic so not expecting this to appear or to come up as I've posted to so off to bed! Am watching Boys and Girls Alone-what an odd idea! Night night people x
  • Pages are taking a while to load!!!
  • Glad it's not just me! Have been calling my laptop allsorts cause it's been annoying the hell out of me :lol:
    Could make a brew between every time you click something!!!
  • Its driving me bonkers!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes I noticed it really slow as well this last two days. Really annoying that it was putting me off logging in as it took so long to load each post.
  • aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!! this bloody website, aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh - that feels better!! lol.
  • ggrrrr ive been on few times today and given up its doing my head in was the same last night xxx