Forum home Babies Baby

17 weeks - 19lb 10oz !!! *****NOW WITH PIC *****

OMG had max weighed to day and he is huge lol, just like his big brother was as a baby!! LITLLE chunky monkey!! anyone else got biggies!!

HERES MY LITTLE FATTY LOL

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2294/9/51/781258678/n781258678_1296487_1542.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2294/9/51/781258678/n781258678_1296478_8341.jpg

[Modified by: sara1984 on 05 February 2009 10:32:52 ]

Replies

• i last had jack weighed when he was 21wks & he was 20lb 3! X
  • Wow he's a big boy! Gabe's 20lb 9oz now, but he is 9 months soooo...he was a whopper though (15lb at 11 weeks!!!) but has slowed down a lot! Max sounds like he is thriving. xxxx
  • wow. my boy was weighed last week hes know just turned 10months old and he is 18lb 15oz.
  • My lo was weighed at 14months last week and is only JUST 21lbs :lol: so no chunky here!!!! :lol:
  • my lo was 15lb 2oz at 13 weeks. she`s 17 weeks tomorrow and i`ll be having her weighed in the afternoon but i reckon she must be around 19lb. she`s been on hungry baby formula since she was about 7 weeks old and health visitor keeps telling me to curb her feeding but what can you do when they are so hungry all the time?!!!!
  • my lo was 15lb 2oz at 13 weeks. she`s 17 weeks tomorrow and i`ll be having her weighed in the afternoon but i reckon she must be around 19lb. she`s been on hungry baby formula since she was about 7 weeks old and health visitor keeps telling me to curb her feeding but what can you do when they are so hungry all the time?!!!!
  • I have a skinny minnie. At Charlotte's 1 year review nearly 2 weeks ago she was 18lb 1oz.
  • wow hes nice and big! im getting millie weighed on fri she was 14lb at 18 weeks hehe x
  • Hi girls lol

Katie he is between the 98th and 99.6th centile lol

Thriving he loves his food, juts like his big bro, he was exactly same lol.

Lara - No he needs bigger car seat definitley, gonna get one at weekend i think!

I will get some pics on soon, I'M SO GUTTED ABOUT THE SWEETPEACE i'm dying to get it out of box and put him in it lol no one wants to buy it off me so why not lol but its up to 25lb so hge will be out of it pretty soon lol hahaha His legs are really chunky too. Cant wait for you all to meet him at the 'meet up' girls lol hear his little lamb's laugh lol xxx
  • charlie is 13 weeks and 14lb 10.5oz
  • Jonathan was 27lb 13.5oz when he was last weighed and he was about 7 months then. He is also off the chart on weight and length. x
  • davids a mediumish size i think, he was 16lb at 17 weeks, hes now 20 weeks and roughly 17lb i thik
  • my lo is 17 weeks and was weighed last week and was 14ib 13oz so is on par with most its great to see all our babes thriving so well
  • *steals his wellies* lol they're awesome!!! i just told u everything on FB really but max is gorgeoussssss!!! x
  • He's lush. Archie was 16.6oz at 16wks. Getting him weighed next week but hv told me she was hoping his gain would have slowed as he's too big. Rubbish ! S x
  • Oh my goodness what a gorgeous little chunck as my Step sister would say! He looks prefect and a very happy little fella! LOVE the wellies-where are they from? x
  • hi, there from adams he has matching coat too lol
  • I had Ellie weighed yesterday and she only came in at 16lb 15oz which really surprised me! She was born 6lb 10.5oz and on the 25th centile and now she`s just gone over the 91st. The HV keeps telling me that she `s getting a bit too big and to slow her down so i didn`t even bother telling her that i`ve started to wean her. She did make me feel really awful though so don`t want to be seeing her again. I kind of feel like i`ve failed her.:cry:
  • Lillith was 15lb 14.5 this week-17weeks old.

\that's slowed right down as she has been on solids since 14weeks to slow her weight gain/appetite.

Max is beutiful, and doesn't look fat at all!! xx