Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

whats ur worst baby chore

ahhh just cleaned the high chair straps n all erghhhhh i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats ur worst baby job lol

Replies

• Options
    Making bottles its soo long and boring each day!! xxx
  • Options
    Empting the nappy bin! It makes me heave! xxxx
  • Options
    Hey,
    Was gonna say picking toys up off the floor from the high chair every 2 seconds and I agree cleaning all the little crevecies (sp!!!) and staps etc especially if he has toast as it goes all soggy and gross, lollylatch!! Thankfully oh does the nappy bin tamarabell-am lucky!
  • Options
    Oooh yes, the straps, eeeeew! Also, cleaning sick out of the carpet, yuck. xxx
  • Options
    my husband does the nappy bin cant bring myself to do that. yea my worse baby job is probably cleaning high chair all the time or sterilising bottles.
  • Options
    Not a daily chore as such but I hate holding Archie for his tests/ jabs.
  • Options
    Pureing baby food!! I can cook for Barney but I have to give it too oh to mush up :lol:
    xx
  • Options
    The Bottles.... arrrgggghhh I hate it!!! lol
  • Options
    I love doing everything! But the worst would have to be being sicked on! xox
  • Options
    Sterlising bottles - only 3 more months to go!!
  • Options
    Cleaning up sick. After 9 months I'm soooo over it!

Sterilising bottles too. I'm with mumdonna, I cant wait to chuck that pissin steriliser in the bin!!!
  • Options
    All the washing!!! I have to do sooo much and have no tumble so theres always some hanging around, can't stand doing it all the time and seeing it everywhere so when I visit mum I take it all and get as much done as poss in her tumble lol.xxx
  • Options
    Mine was also the bottle sterilising. It was great when Kara turned 1 and I could stop. I also hate cleaning the highchair as well with all the food droppings especially as it is all cold and mushy yuk.
  • Options
    Cleaning up sick!
  • Options
    lol i also hate descalling the blinkin steriliser
  • Options
    i hate doing to bottles aswell and my girl is only 4 weeks old so i have got ages to go yet!!!
  • Options
    Cleaning all the bits in the highchair, its ewwy and emptying the nappy bin, it bloody stinks even tho its changed often xx