Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Charlie...

got his first tooth today! Yay!! Isn't funny that such a small thing like that makes us sooooo proud as mums!

Replies

• Options
    Oh bless him go Charlie!!

How old is he hun? Amber is 20weeks and has been teething on and off since she was 10weeks so just waiting for that teggy!! xx
  • Options
    Wow good on Charlie-did he have pain with it? Alf's been dribbling and chewing since he was 12 weeks old but still nowt!! Bet he looks even cuter!! x
  • Options
    Charlie is 13 weeks on sunday! Charlie has been grizzly on and off for a couple of weeks now & dribbling more. This morning was awful he just would not stop crying, really fidgety, wanted his bottle then didn't want it. I then gave him some calpol which settled him and he went off to sleep. Then this evening i was rubbing some gel on his gum and felt something sharp - had a look a there was a little white tooty- peg! xx
  • Options
    Wow! Well done Charlie. That was early image
  • Options
    OMG Fraser is 11 weeks sat and i have seen both his bottom 2 teeth for the last 4 weeks never thought it was posdsible he was teething until i read this post. dd first teeeth didnt push through until 10 months.I now will look at him in a different light bad mommy me
    Nikki
  • Options
    aww well done charlie image xxx
  • Options
    aww well done charlie image xxx
  • Options
    well done charlie.
    my two were a lot older when they got theres in maya was about 9 months and justin about 6 months
    but charlie has been chewing on his hands and dribbling nonstop for the last 2 weeks, but no sign of teeth