Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what did you have...

for tea tonight? I had chicken stirfry in a sweet chilli sauce and noodles - yum!!!

Replies

• Options
    We had chicken rogan josh - sauce out of a jar not homemade one for once. And a bottle of red wine.
  • Options
    ooh wine!! got a bottle of champagne in the fridge (had since wedding in 07) might have some - whats champagne like, not had it b4?
  • Options
    Half a salmon fillet, grilled vegetables and rice with a dollop of red pesto on it. Delish. xx
  • Options
    Pork and cider stew!! yummy!! xx
  • Options
    mmmmmm sausuage pie sounds very nice esp the cheesy mash - yummy
  • Options
    Jsut finishing of my rice. Lovely homemade tikka curry. Ran out of Chicken so had to go to the butcher today as we missed last fridays curry image
  • Options
    champagne is lovely!!!! I LOVE pink champagne. Very nice if you have champers with strawberries. Oh got me a bottle at Xmas - I want it now!!!
  • Options
    Sausage casserole with creamy mash yummy!!

Oh champagne is gorgeous I loooooove it, the more expensive the better, thank god I live in Germany tax free lol!! xx
  • Options
    spag bog bloodey gorgoues and daisy actually likes it too!
  • Options
    spag bog bloodey gorgoues and daisy actually likes it too!
  • Options
    I had poached salmon and salad, it was yummy and very low fat as all my meals are now x