Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anybody on Celebrity Slim Diet?

Hi girls,

Ive been on the celeb slim diet since monday finding it ok up to now although could kill for a slice of chocolate fudge cake...!

Is anybody else on this diet, and i wanted to see how you r getting on? xxx

Replies

• nope iv seen the adds but iv just started the slimming world one, where believe it or not you can actualy have some chocolate fudge cake, not a lot but some as you can have between 5 and 15 syne points a day and each unhealthy food has a syne point value and its up to you how you use them
  • im on lighterlife lite think they are similar, i pay ??49.50 a week, and finding it easy- lost a stone in 4wks, wondered what the celebrity slim was like.
    although i could do with a huge piece of cake right now! lol. xxx
  • ??49.50 a week? I was wondering about the celebrity slim stuff.... i saw it in our local chemist... what does it involve?
  • its replacing 2 meals a day with a celeb slim milkshake or soup, snacking every 3 hours and having a meal whcih involves no carbs, im on day 6 and got weighed yesterday ive lost 7lb!! its ??38 for the first week then like ??28 every week after xxx
  • they r really nice, ive done the slimfast before and thought the milkshakes were vile, but the celeb slim ones r quite nice, they r frothy too cos u get a shaker with your starter pack xxx