Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

does anyone know ??

hi ladies and babies hope ure all ok this evening ......im just wondering does anyone remember what day your babies had their heel prick test on ?? is it a set day or doesnt it matter?? i dont remember with jack but when i saw my m/w on thurs she said id have to have a visit over the weekend cos sophia needs her heel prick but no one has been :roll: ...hope someone knows .....

thanks ....lisa,jack and sophia xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    6 days was when david had his image
  • Options
    Just looked in his red book and it was day 5. Remember crying the entire time too-what a Loon eh??! I'm sure she said it had to be a certain day. Hth and little Sophia's doing well x
  • Options
    George had his done when he was 5 days old, they had to come and do it on a sunday too.
  • Options
    hey,

Louise had hers withing the first week or two, I wouldn't worry about it too much!
  • Options
    7 days for my lo. Doesn't matter too much exactly when it's done - providing it's in the first couple of weeks.
  • Options
    4 days for both of my 2.

xx
  • Options
    cant remember with justin and maya but with charlie he was 5 days old x
  • Options
    Day 4, S x
  • Options
    Amber had hers on day 3 xx
  • Options
    day 5 for my lo xxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies ure all fab image i feel a bit better now that i know it doesnt have to be a specific day ,i was a bit worried that they had missed the right time by not turning up today :roll: ....lol mothers worrying eh :\) ..

thanks again

lisa,jack and sophia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Day 5 for us. I went out the room but it was actually fine! Didnt make a sound and loved having his foot dunked in the warm water hehe.

Hope little Sophia is doing well - lovely name and congratulations, dont think I said before!!xx
  • Options
    ahh thanks hun ,yea sophia is doing fab ,she is a little angel dont know ive got her ...she never cries image and sleeps loads ...total opposite to jack lol ...xxxxxxxxx