Forum home Babies Baby

FAO Bedhead

Are you still making your baby carriers? Do you have a link to them?

I really need to find a good carrier as hubby has taken up photography. I have a bog standard one but i suffer with bad back pain in my lower back so need something that offers good back support.

Replies

• Hi hon - think she was going away for a few days but there is a link on one of her posts to an ebay site will try and find it to bump it for you
    xxx
  • Hi hon - think she was going away for a few days but there is a link on one of her posts to an ebay site will try and find it to bump it for you
    xxx
  • Ooo yes please. I have tried to find it but having no luck
  • Hi hun I have just found it - it was hidden in June.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220350783686
    xxxx
  • Hiya. Kerry is away til Thursday visiting her friends or parents, cant remember which! Just wanted to say, I bought a mai tei (sp?!) from her and it arrived today. It is absolutly gorgeous, perfectly hand made, it's so easy to fasten up, very strong so NO chance of LO falling out like some people worried might happen. Took Jack out in his today (Kerry did him an urban camo one!!! image) he was so comfy and cosy! He fell asleep in it too! I suffer with back ache too and I honestly can say you can hardly feel you have it on!

I'm really impressed by them!

imageimageimageimage

xx
  • Oh fab mrsgarfieldackles, Kerry is doing me a pink camo one and I cant wait to get it!! I get backache too so glad to hear it feels like nothings on! Glad your lo liked it image xx