Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Deleted - please ignore!!!

Im deleting this post....sorry girls

[Modified by: **Tiger Lily** on 10 February 2009 14:08:49 ]

Replies

• hmmmm - should she even be in childcare judging by what you just mentioned.....?
  • hi chick, i'm assumin your MIL is wanting to do childminding?

please don't allow her to get through the inspection if you know she has abused a child before, hitting a childs head off a wall and keeping them confined to a pushchair!? You can't keep quiet about it sweety, it saddens me to think she might be allowed to look after other people children when she's capeable of that!
  • Surely a childminder should have toys??? I would be a bit surprised if i went to a childminders and there was no signs of children.

You need to speak up about what she has done. Imagine if you had to go back to work and leave Gabe with a childminder, you would want to make sure people like her were not doing it.
  • thats harsh making you leave out of your own home, surely kids should have toys to play with to learn and have fun etc, And what she done to that child is out of order i would be horrified if that was my child. I really feel for you hun, you need to get out of there easy said than done i realise xx
  • I agree with the others. Surely having toys out shows she likes children...(well supposedly!)

Do you have any proof that she hit a childs head against the wall etc...Im not doubting you in the slightest. IMO I would probably phone the inspector people coming round after wards and tell them what your mil is like. You may feel bad, but at the end of the day why risk putting someone elses child in her hands if she cannot control her anger/crossness with them. sorry but confining them to a pushchair is abuse surely?? xxx
  • I agree with the others. Surely having toys out shows she likes children...(well supposedly!)

Do you have any proof that she hit a childs head against the wall etc...Im not doubting you in the slightest. IMO I would probably phone the inspector people coming round after wards and tell them what your mil is like. You may feel bad, but at the end of the day why risk putting someone elses child in her hands if she cannot control her anger/crossness with them. sorry but confining them to a pushchair is abuse surely?? xxx
  • Post deleted

[Modified by: **Tiger Lily** on February 10, 2009 02:10 PM]