Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Stich like feeling in bump

just today when i walk iv been having a stich like pain in either side of my bump, im sure its just growing pains, bit odd that i only get it when walking tho, any1 else had this?? im 25weeks now, seeing mw thur so wil prob mention it 2 her too? xx

Replies

• Oh my god hon, your post re this and anal bleeding could've been written by me today...fairly sure the stitch like pain is the ligaments stretching, I get mine when walking too, and mainly on right hand side. I have to walk a lot slower than I used to and then I don't get it, feel silly but much better than the pain.

Did you get the email I sent you the other day?

Ames x
    24 wks today
  • I got stitch today too from walking and was on the right side of bump.
    So seems pretty normal think we just need to slow down a bit now bumps are growing!
    xxx
  • Oh yeah and I did read somewhere that from 20 weeks in particular the uterine muscle which you feel most on the right hand side can be painful so fairly sure it's normal, but will be mentioning to my mw when I see her next.

God we will all be waddling along really slowly son, lol x
  • thaks again girls. U and me sound pretty similar then ames, dont think i got the email cuz i would of deffo replies u got my email right lilly_kick@yahoo.co.uk XxX
  • yep i get stitch when i walk have done for weeks now!! i just have to wander at a snails pace then i'm ok!lol
    carly 30 weeksxxx
  • hiya well i can only walk a short distance now before i am in total agony, at first it was bearable but now as i am getting so much bigger the pain is getting worse its mostly under the bump now

chloe 31+6
  • yeah think I got it right, I've forwarded it again, if you don't get it, then maybe you could try emailing me, just hit the email button under my posts. x
  • yeah think I got it right, I've forwarded it again, if you don't get it, then maybe you could try emailing me, just hit the email button under my posts. x