Forum home Babies Baby

my first week on slimming world over, results

well last night i had my weigh in and at the end of my first week i am happy to say i have lost 7lb.
so half a stone in one week im really happy with.

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on 12 February 2009 13:54:16 ]

Replies

• well done you that is fab news i have been thinking of going to slimming world... you have just made my mind up! You should be very pleased with yourself? Was it very hard work? x
  • well done you that is fab news i have been thinking of going to slimming world... you have just made my mind up! You should be very pleased with yourself? Was it very hard work? x

No i found it really easy and was so shocked with the results
  • WOW! That is fantastic bet you feel great too knowing you've lost half a flippin' stone! Am green with envy and dead impressed too.
    Really need to do something (she says looking at the biscuit tin!). Have you followed the diet and exercised or just the diet? What things can you have that are 'free'? Sorry am grilling you for top tips! x
  • wow well done!!! dieting so hard for me.. how did u lose the weight? its sooo hard, i was just about to go get a bag of crisp think ill get soem grapes now instead, lol xx
  • WOW! That is fantastic bet you feel great too knowing you've lost half a flippin' stone! Am green with envy and dead impressed too.
    Really need to do something (she says looking at the biscuit tin!). Have you followed the diet and exercised or just the diet? What things can you have that are 'free'? Sorry am grilling you for top tips! x

it depends if your on the green on red. all fruit, veg and fat free yogurts are free on both. meat and fish are on red, pastas are on green
  • Well you've inspired me and erinsmummy so fingers crossed we'll do as well as you! x
  • Well Done!! When I went on my slim-fast diet I lost 9lbs in the first week. Am still loosing weight now, but havent weighed since!

xx
  • Well done girly, thats ace

I am just tucking into a huge plate of mash, mushy peas and qourn lamb style grill steak. all free food and absolutely delicious!!!!
  • Wow, fantastic! Bet you feel great. xxx
  • Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me 4 weeks to lsoe 12lbs although I have had a few cheat days, which I really shouldn't do cause it just makes me hungry the day after.

Keep it up xx
  • Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me 4 weeks to lsoe 12lbs although I have had a few cheat days, which I really shouldn't do cause it just makes me hungry the day after.

Keep it up xx

yeah i cheated lastnight as we got one of the ??20 for 2 meals in marks and spencers but god it was good and worth it, so just going to have to be extra good rest of the week and work out some extra x
  • Ooh they look lovely on telly especialy the chocolate pudding. Im getting one of those tomorrow, In laws were down last weekend from scotland so we had a chippy friday, then I made a curry saturday (not slimming world) and a few drinks so I just thought I'll get back on it monday! The odd 1 day does no harm but a few days of cheating and I've found it so hard to stick to this week but you losing 7Lbs has inspired me again! What sort of meals did you have? The most I've ever lost in a week is 4Lb and thats only once.
  • Ooh they look lovely on telly especialy the chocolate pudding. Im getting one of those tomorrow, In laws were down last weekend from scotland so we had a chippy friday, then I made a curry saturday (not slimming world) and a few drinks so I just thought I'll get back on it monday! The odd 1 day does no harm but a few days of cheating and I've found it so hard to stick to this week but you losing 7Lbs has inspired me again! What sort of meals did you have? The most I've ever lost in a week is 4Lb and thats only once.

im not making anything special just lots of fish and salads, homemade soups, special k for breakfast, and mullur light yogurts for snacks
  • sorry 2 sound like a idiot what do u do a slilling world what do u have 2 eat and does it cost a lot?????

thank u x x x

cost - registration is normally ??10 but is only ??5 intill march sometime. and ??4.50 a week.

what you eat - it all depends on weather your on a red day or green day
    but there are lots of free foods which you can eat as many of as you want, then there are all your healthy extras, then you can have up to 15 syns a day and each unhealthy food has a syn value so you can eat what you want intill you reach the 15