Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Books

I'm dying to suck up as much information as possible - and can't really use the internet at work yet (as no one knows I'm pregnant) and our computer at home is rubbish (thank goodness DH is buying me a laptop) so I thought I would buy a book to swat up on ? Does anyone have any recommendations ? I've off to Waterstones at lunch time to have a browse but wanted to know if there was anything anyone particularly loved ?

K x 5+4

Replies

• I have nearly read cover to cover the pregnancy bible. I did not expect to but its a really good read with lots fo good pics. I got it from Amazon in the sale.
  • I found the pregnancy bible was much better than the other books i got xx
  • I found the pregnancy bible was much better than the other books i got xx
  • I have Kaz Cooke's "Rough Guide to Pregnancy & Birth" and love it. It has all the relevant info, and goes week by week with a diary entry of her pregnancy. Highly entertaining!
  • ive enjoyed reading 'the girlfriends guide to pregnancy' it was given to me by a canadian cousin so i dont know if you can get it here, but its very informal and easy to read.
  • Thanks girls. I went to Waterstones at lunch time for a browse and LOVED the Pregnancy Bible - it had everything I wanted - so I came back to work and ordered it online ! Ha ha! I love book shops - I just wish they weren't so expensive! I can't wait for it to arrive now so I can start reading up !