Forum home Babies Baby

Introducing Bottle to Breastfed baby

Help! Dont kno what to do.Baby is 10mths old and bin breastfed throughout. Trying to get her to take bttle as Im returning yo work. Tried carton Aptimil a few couple of times. She drank most of it so decided to buy a box. Tried to give her that and she wouldnt go near it. Any suggestions. PLEASE.....

Replies

• Jst keep tryin! I had the same prob my lo was refusin bottle a week b4 i went back to work and we jst had to persevere and now she happly guzzles down 8oz bottles.
    Mayb try gettin sum1 else to give her bottles, ur smell mite confuse her a bit
    Good luck!
    xxx
  • Jst keep tryin! I had the same prob my lo was refusin bottle a week b4 i went back to work and we jst had to persevere and now she happly guzzles down 8oz bottles.
    Good luck!
    xxx
    Good luck!
    xxx
  • The cartons of Aptamil taste totally different to the powdered stuff, much sweeter i think. Breastmilk is naturally sweeter so she probably prefers it. Try making half a bottle with powdered formula then topping it up with the carton, and over time reducing the carton and increasing the powdered milk x