Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

sorry tmi but...

I am realy worried about having a "number 2" during labour. i am sure i wont think twice about it at the time but its bothering me at the mo and my due date is in 9 days! I would be soo embarrased if this happens!!
:\(

Replies

• stop worrying! i worried about this all the time before hand but by the time it came to pushing i didnt care! i pushed like mad and the mw said it was the best pushing she had ever seen from a first time mummy, you really do have to push like your having the biggest poo ever! i didnt do a no 2 and even if i had of done by that stage sweetie you just don't care! Good luck and when the time comes just PUSH like mad!! xxxxxx

http://b1.lilypie.com/ROE50/.png

• stop worrying! i worried about this all the time before hand but by the time it came to pushing i didnt care! i pushed like mad and the mw said it was the best pushing she had ever seen from a first time mummy, you really do have to push like your having the biggest poo ever! i didnt do a no 2 and even if i had of done by that stage sweetie you just don't care! Good luck and when the time comes just PUSH like mad!! xxxxxx

http://b1.lilypie.com/ROE50/.png

• Rachel's right...it will be the last thing on your mind!! And the adrenalin of being in labour etc usually makes you 'go' before the pushing stage.....don't worry xx
  • chances are you want even know if you have or haven't done a poo as midwifes are very decsreet about if you do do one! Love fiona
  • I have no idea if i did one or not when i had my daughter! My mind was completely occupied. You really wont worry when the time comes. x
  • hi there , i did do a number 2 imageops: but the midwife said if i felt like i was then it meant i was pushing right image she kept telling me i hadnt and wasnt doing one but i knew i was but i really didnt care and seriously u dont care about a thing when u are in there , i was in all my glory ,yelping in pain whilst a dishy doctor was standing by waiting to clean sophia up when she popped out :lol::lol: ....dont worry hunny its normal and midwifes see it every single day xxxxxxxxxxxx

lisa(gatecrashing from baby ) xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • I didn't do one.. but I can PROMISE you weather you believe it or not :lol: your complete dignity is gone by that point already!! and it hurts so much you won't care at all!!!! honest!! x
  • Has anyone's hubby's / OH's ever said anything about it if it happens???

I'm more mortified about pooping in front of him!!! :lol:
  • Thanx 4 the reasurance ladies,
    And as 4 OH he has mentioned it and said well if u poo u poo thats that!! LOL he says he cant wait to see my best poo face!! Men can be so disgusting. xxx