Forum home Babies Baby

banish the excess

couldnt see a post for this week so thought i would post one

this week i lost 5.5lb
so thats me lost 12.5lb in two weeks

Replies

• well done!

I've lost 3lb, I've walked my mums dogs and walked to the pub and back for lunch with some friends. I now weigh less than when I fell pregnant! Although I still have the jelly-belly, lol
  • Well done, thats loads.

I've reached my goal (I know - smug cow, lol) but had a bug and lost 3lbs in 4 days!! Someone give me a burger!!

xxxx
  • i lost another pound takin my total to 12lb.xxx
  • Can I join pls, I really need the support of having to post but cant justify joining weight watchers.

This will be my first week so id like to lose 4lb by next thurs, I'm ttc and wld like to shift a stone b4 i fall so im back to pre baby no2 weight.

xxDBxx

Ps well done for losing this week
  • Wow Jodie!
    What diet are you on?! xx
  • Well done girls !!!!!!!! All losses this week.
    I've lost 1lb but feel much better as I've really upped my exercise now. I think giving Archie a few formula feeds has helped too. I know BF is supposed to help you loose weight but I'm sure I keep a few extra pounds because of it!
  • well done everyone...think you are doing slimming world jodie? i lost three and a half this week, on top of last weeks one...so pretty pleased with myself...keep up the good work ladies!:\)
  • I'm boing slimming world and find it great and really easy, the kids and nubby eat all the same stuff as well wich is good.

Wow Jodie!
    What diet are you on?! xx
  • ahh i not lost this wk, but stopped smoking so now finding it extra hard!!! not gained either image
    need to get more batts 4 scales, oliver keeps leaving toys on em coz he likes em going beep,lol
    nearly 5 quid a pack,lol
    xx
  • ahh i not lost this wk, but stopped smoking so now finding it extra hard!!! not gained either image
    need to get more batts 4 scales, oliver keeps leaving toys on em coz he likes em going beep,lol
    nearly 5 quid a pack,lol
    xx

you should probably just get rechargables, iv give in and got them for everything in the house
  • Kirst3 - Just wanted to say WELL DONE on kicking the fags, you deserve a huge pat on the back!