Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Going to Mother Care tonight

To get a suppot pillow. My back is killing me and I am having problems sleeping so off to gte one. So ecited.

K xx
16 weeks

Replies

• I am having trouble sleeping too.

Let me know how you get on with the pillow I might buy one at the weekend

xx
  • no no! I got the bump wedge the body pillow blah blah... the best preg pillow I reckon is the v shaped orthapaedic support pillow from argos at 6.99! save the pounds and achieve actual comfort..
  • pumpkin i have an orthapedic v support pillow too and its brill that wedge thing is sooo uncomfy
    xx
  • Totally agree, got myself a v shaped from argos yesterday and had the best nights sleep ever last night, have tried them all and it's the best one.

h xx

25 + 6
  • Hi girls I got the long body pillow to be honest I need something betwen my knees I have been sleeping with a normal pillow and its helped.

Fingers crossed this will be ok got some news jeans as well I am well happy with them.

I am going to see how this works I am using it now to sit and wacth tv and that is helping already.

K xx
    16 weeks
  • The long body ones good too, I lie on my side with that one sort of between my legs, it really helps with hip pain. I also use the v shaped one at the same time and am raised up a bit, helps with the indigestion, the joys. Hubby can't get near me for pillows, its like hadrians wall in our bed most nights ha ha!!

h xx
    25+6
  • i had pillows in my last pregnancy cuz i had spd and couldnt sleep at all.I just bought cheap pillows from tesco and had 2 in between my knees and a couple under my back.Hope ur pillow helps you xxx