Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

i had my scan last week and im having!!!

a boy!!! morning all hows every1? and as it says im having another lil boy so that makes 5 boys 4 me but im ova the moon !! i thought id b dissapointed but im honestly not so ive already started stocking up on more blue thing not that i need many coz i still got bits from b4!! which isa bonus!lol!
luv clare

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pb___.png

Replies

• Oh glad your not too disappointed! but it does make things easier dunnit?? same for me i'm having my 3rd girl so already got all the clothes i need!!

Claire
    32+1
  • Ahhh that is wonderful news honey I am soooo pleased for you. Its a wonderful feeling being told what your having ehimage

K xx
    16+4
  • thx girls and yeah taz it will make it easier having another blue bump as i prob wouldnt no what to do wiv a girl!lol! and we r pushed for space at home at the moment so its a blessing really!if we had a lil girl we would defo have to sell up and move and i dont want that!!!
    luv clare
    21+1
  • thx girls and yeah taz it will make it easier having another blue bump as i prob wouldnt no what to do wiv a girl!lol! and we r pushed for space at home at the moment so its a blessing really!if we had a lil girl we would defo have to sell up and move and i dont want that!!!
    luv clare
    21+1
  • congratulations hun. xxx
  • awwww congrats clare xx

we really want a girl as have a boy already! but hey ho,lets wait and see!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev288brs__.png

• Hi honey, glad your pleased with what your having, I really want a girl as I have a boy but I honestly dont think ill mind what I have as my son was such a lovely good boy and he's 12 now and shrugs off my hugs and I just wants to squeeze him sometimes but I have to accept he's not my baby anymore! I'd love a mini Luke but if its my last baby a girl would be lovely so I can do her hair etc.
    I have my gender scan today so waiting is nearly over

Well done and pleased scan went well

Georgie 16+2
    xxx
  • Hi honey, glad your pleased with what your having, I really want a girl as I have a boy but I honestly dont think ill mind what I have as my son was such a lovely good boy and he's 12 now and shrugs off my hugs and I just wants to squeeze him sometimes but I have to accept he's not my baby anymore! I'd love a mini Luke but if its my last baby a girl would be lovely so I can do her hair etc.
    I have my gender scan today so waiting is nearly over

Well done and pleased scan went well

Georgie 16+2
    xxx
  • aww thx girls and georgie make sure u let us no if its a blue r pink bump!!!
    luv clare
    21+1