Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone else's bump really cold when they are warm??

hi ladies and bumps
hubby wants me to ask this cos i think he is getting worried
we have noticed that most of the time whether i am hot or cold or even in between althought the rest of me is quite warm to touch the bump is always cold - i was seeing the nurse yesterday re sth entirely diff and even she had a feel and was quite amazed really - i know it cant be sth serious as she would have referred me to doc i guess but needing a little reassurance that im not wierd or have a very cold blooded baby or sth wierd lol!!!

cheers guys
jane n bump xxx

Replies

• yeah mine is - but I hadn't noticed until I read this! how strange! Hope someone can shed some light on this.
  • its wierd isnt it!! sorry i hope i havent freaked anyone else out now ...!!
    im guessing its just temp regulator thats in built lol
    xxx
  • im always boling but bump is nice and cool! i just use it to cool down! lol. i just put it down to having it out all the time at home! coz i love watching it move so sit around with my top rolled up! x
  • im always boling but bump is nice and cool! i just use it to cool down! lol. i just put it down to having it out all the time at home! coz i love watching it move so sit around with my top rolled up! x
  • that's a good point upsy daisy! All my maternity tops are getting really short now - so there is always a gap between my top and my jean - it's probably just that! image
  • I never noticed until I read this lol. A minute ago I felt hot so took my cardy off and I've just felt my bump and its cold!
    xxx
  • yep mine is, we've noticed quite a bit..not sure why but seems to be the norm so I wouldn't worry...i'm sure it's all about blood flow n stuff! pleased we're all the same tho! xx