Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

1st clomid tablet tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just taken the 1st clomid tablet and i'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Come on OV!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• A historic step toward a well earnt and much deserved BFP. Don't get overexcited and down the whole packet.... could be loads of mini lilacs then
    When is ov predicted to occur?
  • A historic step toward a well earnt and much deserved BFP. Don't get overexcited and down the whole packet.... could be loads of mini lilacs then
    When is ov predicted to occur?
  • congrats - i am on my 2nd month of clomid - 1st month i concieved after 12 months ttc (sadly mmc) but i think its fab and i really hope it works for you.

I too am hoping for bfp in about 11 days!

Good luck x x
  • lol nope wont take the whole packet...gottta make it last 3 months!!

I think OV's "suppose" to happen on the 9th february???? but i'm suppose to start testing for ov around the 5th/6th i believe.

I'm not putting all my hopes on it but it would nice to feel like we're in with a chance now a tube is clear and i'll hopefully OV which i've not had before.

Also got some pre-seed to UP the chances!!!

Good luck summer i really hope its a sticky BFP for u!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Best of luck to you - Lets hope it works for us both! image
  • Good luck with it hun

• Ah hun - welcome to the clomid gang - I'm on 3 tablets a day for 5 days - well I ov'd yesterday - so took them a while ago! Look out for the hot flushes and the really emotional behavour! Also it drys up cm a lot so bding can be a bit sore if your oh doesn't warm you up enough....lol!!!

Good luck hun - hope you get a BFP on your ov sticks and on your pg stick in 28 days time!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Ooooh Lilac how exciting! Thst stuff's magic by all accounts, you'll have your BFP in no time!

• oh great a landmark event for you chick really happy for you, I'm sure you are so excitied, bring on the bd!!!!! Have everything crossed, even my legs for you!!!! LOL
  • That's fab hun. I was so excited the day I first started mine. Preseed is def a good idea x
  • Wonderful, i am thinking of starting my tablets this month too. Fingers crossed for you.
  • Ah hun, thats great welcome to the clomid club! Im on lot 2, 50mg days 2-6 and my fingers are crossed as tonight is OV night wooohoo!
    I have had bad headaches with it and definate mood swinges generally very hormonal but with all that PMA im sure you will be fine!

Good luck my fingers are crossed for you

Han xxx
  • Good luck with the Clomid!!! Let us know how you get on and if you get any side effects!! Are you having any scans or blood tests?

Em
    xx