Forum home Babies Baby

Family Day - Taking Archie Swimming

Hi Ladies,

Me and OH have decided that for our family day tomorrow we are going to take Archie swimming as he loves his baths so much.

Thing is, where do i get those 'lil swimmers' nappies from that they can wear in the pool? Im sure ive seen them somewhere, i just cant remember where!! Do you think he'll need a lil all-in-one swim suit on, or will he be ok just in a swimmy nappy? i'll take his towel n stuff to the pool side with us just in case he gets cold etc, he's a size 3 in nappies now, so i'm hoping he's big enough to fit in swimmy nappies,

Thanks as always

Replies

• boots have little swim nappies
  • hey,

you can get them from most supermarkets though as they're on offer on most places at the mo Iooked in 3 shops to get some today! Ended up getting them in mothercare.

Hope you have a lovely time. I've been today with Louise's grandparents. She also love her baths and swimming makes her really really excited!
  • hey,

you can get them from most supermarkets though as they're on offer on most places at the mo Iooked in 3 shops to get some today! Ended up getting them in mothercare.

Hope you have a lovely time. I've been today with Louise's grandparents. She also love her baths and swimming makes her really really excited!
  • aaw fab thanks ladies, ill pop to tesco in the morning and have a look....i should hav thought earlier as i went to do our weekly shop, never mind!!.... i think i'll take one of his t-shirts to put him in, just in case, it can easily be washed. im so looking forward to it, i really hope he enjoys it as itll be good bonding time for him and his daddy