Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wheezing?

hey everyone, JJ has developed a wheeze since last night...it's not rattly, more like a squeak and only when he breathes through his mouth...it's not bothering him at all, just wondering if anyone has any ideas what it could be? he hasn't got a cold or a cough or anything x

Replies

• I'm not positive on this but it could be the start of a cough. Or could there be a chance of it being asthma? My friends little boy has asthma and that sometimes sounds like he's wheezing.

I'm not sure hun, try checking it up on google and keep an eye on him

Lisa xxx

Could be nothing at all so don't worry too much.
  • i was wondering about asthma, there's no family history though altho i suppose that doesn't mean anything, will see how he goes over the weekend and if he's still the same Monday i will take him to the docs me thinks x
  • Gabe is prone to chest infections and gets really wheezy when he has one, but rattly as well. I would take him to docs just to be sure xx
  • My son has been doing this since yesterday. I have a cold at the moment, so I think he might have one coming too. It seems to get worse when he laughs!