Forum home Babies Baby

FAO Tallkatie2

Hi there, I am just popping over from due in June forum, I am from Lincoln too, what was your experience at Lincoln County Hospital like when giving birth?
Anything you can tell me would be appreicated, so far when I have been having my check ups all of the midwives have been nice apart from one who wasnt very friendly at all.

Thanks

Lilac210 25 weeks Monday !

xx

Replies

• Aah thats great thanks, I will have a look, I dont want an edpidural either !

Thanks

xx
  • I have just read your birth story, it sounds like you had a fantastic experience! I feel so much better now,

Thanks again !

xxx
  • ILovemygeek - your birth story sounds amazing too!! Thanks for your lovely reply, I am sure everything will be fine (eeek!!) you know how you start to wonder about these things when you get to a certain stage in your pregnancy !!

I am going to the hosp for a GTT on Monday and Im dreading it !!

Take care

xx
  • Thanks Katie thats really nice of you... I have been pregnant before but it was 13 years ago and everything's changed, and I cant remember that much. I couldnt bf before either, I wasnt given any help at hospital and remember coming home and having to give my daughter formula cos she wouldnt latch on, it was very upsetting.My milk didnt seem to come in until several days later, by then it was too late.

Of course I am older now too (38) so that worries me as well! You know how you worry and think about things when you are pregnant. None of my friends are pregnant either (some think we are mad!) so it's lovely to have this forum.

Take care

xxx
    PS your lo is so cute !