Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Icandy cherry, Silver Cross Dazzle or Graco Cleo?

Hello

My baby is not due until July but I'm researching prams now. I have taken a liking to the ICandy Cherry, Silver Cross Dazzle or Graco Cleo. Does anyone have any experience or opinions of these please?

I am looking for something lightweight and easy to use on public transport. Opinions gratefully recieved

Thank you! xxx

Replies

• we have bought the i candy cherry and i think its great..... my specification was something lightweight as well.... plus my friends have it and love it and they are lending us their carry cot so it made sense to us to get it! Baby not due til april though so cant tell you what its like to use really.... but it was simple enough to put together! Not sure on silver cross or graco one - we did look at a graco one in babies r us and the woman said " look how light it is" - it weighed a ton! So that was a no for me!
  • i have the dazzle and its not the lightest of pushchairs! its a great pram but has its probs too. you cant fold it down with the raincover underneath, you cant fold it with the footmuff on, its quite heavy and hard to fold with one hand.
    it looks lovely tho and reclines right back and very comfy for lo. remember the footmuff, bag and parasol pack has to be bought separate for ??75 which after spending ??180 on the pram is quite expensive

xx hope that helps