Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

21 week scan and its a ...

GIRL!!!!!!!!

Well we had our 21 week scan on friday and it turns out we are expecting a bouncing baby GIRL! I was
so shocked I burst into tears! We were both absolutley convinced it was another boy but its a girly! I'm so so happy, I secretly quite wanted a girl but was so sure it was a boy I didnt say anything to anyone.

Abby is absolutley thrilled, she was so desperate for this one to be a girl but I bet Theo will torture her!I just feel this really completes our family and once she comes along I'll definitley feel done!

All looked well on the scan, she's a proper little gymnast, she was doing a sommersault! I'll post the scan pic on here in a little while.
xxx

Replies

• Options
    aw wow congratulations hun!!!!!! Yay for the pink bumpy! xxx
  • Options
    aww that is lovely news, hope you are keeping well, take care love fiona
  • Options
    Spd isnt too bad, its definitley there and I know about it but its not yet as bad as it was with Theo. I find pushing him in his big pram hard and hurts but in his little 3 wheeler its not too bad.
    I cant believe how quick its going by either! Its scary!
    xxx
  • Options
    yay, like I said to you on Fri I had a funny feeling it was a girl. Glad all good. S x
  • Options
    Congrats on your pink bump

xxx
  • Options
    aww, congratulations on the pink bump. xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun thats fab news! Really hope when our time comes our bump is a pink one too. Glad the scan went well too x
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    iv replied on pregnancy forum but thought id say congrats again! not sure on whethere to find out sex myself this time round although hubbie want 2! have u thought of any names yet? xxx
  • Options
    I was really pleased we found out because I would have gone through the whole pregnancy convinced it was a boy and would have been really shocked when she popped out! Wouldnt have thought of girls names either.
    We both like Bethany and Lilly, middle name if it was Bethany would be Rose and if its Lilly it would be fay, what do you think?
    How many weeks are you now hollysmum?
    xxx
  • Options
    Lilly Fay is beautiful

xx
  • Options
    AAAwww wow congratulations, i cant belive how far you are, it seems no time since i was reading your birth story, cant wait for the next. Have you got any names yet xxxx
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations. Fun

xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pink bump. You must be delighted. I always think that mums know best what they are having.
  • Options
    congratulations! a lovely wee baby girl, you must be thrilled! can't believe you are 21 weeks already seems like no time since you announced your pregnancy! xox
  • Options
    awww congratulations hun! I absolutly love little girls but the one i have is drama queen enough so think i'd like a boy next. Just got to talk oh into it now. lol

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Glad your pleased and excited!
  • Options
    congratulations babe
    i would have another if i knew it was going to be a girl, as i have two boys and one girl at the moment x
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm so excited! I want to go on a mad pink stuff spree but is it too early??!
  • Options
    aw congrats on the pink bump. xx
    its NEVER too early to go pink & girly shopping!!
    xxx