Forum home Babies Baby

Anyone have a Vauxhall Zafira?

I have just bought a vauxhall zafira, its a 7 seater mpv, where its 5 seats and the extra 2 are optional up or down as there in the boot space, so my question is... can you put baby/infant car seats on the 2 back seats??

Just so you know I have the Graco Logico seats with the Autobaby bases.

Thanks in advance, Em x

Replies

• NO NO!!! i just wrote u a reply but baby expert ate it! i watched a test crash on the zafira and the back end just crumples. i would not even put adults in the back 2 seats let alone children. my sister has just bought one and i must say its not the best pruchase she has ever made! lol. i think its such an unsafe car as a 7 seater but id use it as a five seater unless u need the 7! but im sure u can find the test crash if u google it! xx
  • argh stupid be

[Modified by: upsy_daisy+bump on March 02, 2009 07:35 PM]

• No, you shouldnt use the 2 back seats for babies. My mum has a Zafira and this was what she told me. She looked into it.

• we were thinking of getting a zafira as we already have a baby and toddler and another baby on the way and i dnt want holly squashed in between two baby car seats so thought she could go on one of the back 2 but im glad i have read this now! what would you reccommend would be good for us then anyone?? xxx
  • we were thinking of getting a zafira as we already have a baby and toddler and another baby on the way and i dnt want holly squashed in between two baby car seats so thought she could go on one of the back 2 but im glad i have read this now! what would you reccommend would be good for us then anyone?? xxx
  • whats baby expert done here?? sorry bout all the posts!! lol
  • Wow really, going to google for it! I only have the 2 babies though, so only 4 seats actually needed, lol. x
  • Think my replys dissapeard now too...??

Anyway i said i only have 2 babies and actually only need for seats, i bought it for the boot space (huge)!!

But googled for the crash test and found this...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/2050520.004/five-stars-for-new-opel-zafira-in-euro-ncap-crash-test

It got the higest rating for pasenger safety and 4/5 for children. Or i think thats what it says...
  • Hollysmum + bump, we have got 7month twins and 2 year old, therefore 3 car seats!! We wanted an MPV which had boot and extra seats as 3 car seats just wont fit in a row!!! So we bought the Toyota Lucida which is fab, you can get it as a 7 or 8 seater, and they have boots and extra seats not one or the other!! xx