Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BE RANT!!

GRRR STUPID WEBSITE ...EATEN 3 REPLIES THIS MORNING LIKE I HAVE TIME TO RE WRITE THEM EVERY TIME IT DECIDES TO EAT THEM!! :evil: OK POINTLESS POST BUT I FEEL A BIT BETTER NOW image

NOT JUST MINE ITS EATING IS IT??

XXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• i know it does my head in lol

I highlight and copy all my posts so i can just paste when be eats it

xxDBxx
  • BE is hungry!!yeah happens to me and the other day it posted my reply about ten times,alittle embarassing,but BEs fault,not mine lol!

• db fab idea .... :lol: benjismummy it is embarresing like u say though its all be's fault :lol: ..hungary id say starving image xxxxxxxx
  • frustrating isn't it!!!!

if you press ctrl and a all the text will be highlighted, then you can ctrl and c to copy .....

if needed then you can ctrl and v to paste

you may know that already but it may help someone!!
  • thanks loopylou i didnt know that im totally illiteate when it comes to computers ....ill have to remember that when i write a big post xxx
  • It's about time they upgraded their servers or site design to cope with the popularity of the site.

It drives me nuts.
  • As loopy loo says, before you press submit, highlight and copy, then all you need to do is paste then you won't have to type it again! xox