Forum home Babies Baby

reccomendations please ... :D

hi ladies ...ok we would like to go on holiday this year to cornwall/devon ...it will be the 1st time we have ever been there and that far in the car with the kiddies... so im wondering if anyone lives there or has been there and can reccomend anywhere for us ..somewhere with evening entertainment for us and the kids ..close to the beach...caravan accomedation would be nice and hopefully a bit cheaper than a hotel ....

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• we went to cornwall last year and i loved it,we were going to a holiday park but cos we left it to the last min we didnt get the confirmation email in time so had to rent a little flat which over looked the beach but it cost just as much as it would have if we went to greece :lol: google holiday camps in cornwall and you will have loads of choice,we drove there so took us about 5 hours but it was worth it

sarah
  • thanks hun ill have a look now xxxx
  • How about camping? The River Dart has some great campsites and if you get the weather it will be great fun.
  • Hi hun, i go down to cornwall every year maybe twice as me and OH love it and have firends that live down there. We always stay in holywell bay or perranporth around that area as its very near to newquay but far away from the town life. My lo is 19 months now but we took her down there when she was 12 months and she had a fab tim eon the beaches and swimming. I do the sun holidays (they have just finished) but you can look on the haven site for a caravan. Im off down there on the 15th July cant wait. Althought the drive is about 6 hrs! x
  • lottie and neve thanks for your reply ...camping is out as (A) we dont have enough room in the car for everything as sophia will only be 5 months old so we will need steriliser etc and (B)im not a fan of the great british weather i dont trust it and im not into camping in all the rain and mud with a 3 year old and 5 month old ...thanks though hun xxxxxxx
  • No problem, I live in (not so sunny today) Devon so will have a think and get back to you with some ideas.