Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby Clubs

I just wondered what parent and baby clubs everyone knew about for offers etc. Ive joined the boots parenting club and looked into the tescos baby club (but dnt really shop there so decided to pass) and wondered if anybody knew of some good baby club offers to share? Thanks in advance! :\)

Lea
24+1

Replies

• Bounty is definately a good one to join as there are lots of offers, promotion and freebie bags etc when you sign up with them. I think it is only them and Boots that I have signed up to, cant think of any others as I dont shop at tesco either.

• I think Morrisons do one too!

Rach
    33+3
  • join emmas diary and you will get a goody bag to collect! xx
  • I joined Emma's diary last week but don't know of a free goody bag, tell me more?

14+2

• you get a voucher through the post and you have to pick it up from lloyds pharmacy. i got stretchmark cream and some other samples in mine!!
  • I'm impressed with Tescos, loads of good money off vouchers and goody basket when you buy 1 pack of nappies. You get parking pass too.
    Boots you get free nappy bag when you buy nappies, vouchers and double points on lots of baby stuff.
    Sainsbury/Nectar you get goody box when you buy nappies, vouchers.