Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I got my BFP today!!

God im so nervous about coming over here. I honestly never thought i would be. Im always observing from a distance but now i can actually post something. YEAH!!! There are so many questions spinning around my head just now dont know where to start???Im still very early as AF due sat but did a CBD indicator today pregnant 1-2. So really worried she makes an appearance as i have got cramps. Im sure your knowledge will come in handy though

Annette xxx

Replies

• Hiya Annette! Big congratulations on your good news. Really pleased for you! It's a wonderful time with so many mixed emotions isn't it. I can remember getting my BFP and being in a complete daze for a couple of weeks as I just couldn't believe it....(sickness aside).
    Take good care of yourself, look forward to chatting
    Sapphire
    17+2
    xxx
  • hello felling due in November north of scotland pg lady!

Congratulations honey, it feels so weird doesnt it?

xcx
  • Hello 2bsmart
    It feels well weird!! Im still in shock u?
    When u going to do yuor CBD? I had to do it the FR was so faint & hubby wasnt at all convinced untill he seen it in writing.
    Bet it was nice to be with your OH today

Annette xx
  • Right - someone please enlighten me... i'm on LO#2, but i still have no idea what the acronyms you use actually mean - i know what you are talking about and get that BFP means pregnant somehow and CBD is a type of test? What is AF???

Congratulations Mrs Alston & all others!!! Please enlighten me though!! lol
  • congratulations! I was exactly the same - got 1-2 weeks with CBD on Tuesday morning!!!

so so so very exciting! got docs appointment on Friday!

where abouts are u from? Im from Glasgow.

Look forward to chatting to u in the November forum! xxx
  • Congratulations!! cramps in early pregnancy is very common, I had them from the start and still have them. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

16+6
  • Congratulations!! cramps in early pregnancy is very common, I had them from the start and still have them. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

16+6
  • Big congratulations! We are all very friendly over here, don't worry, i'm sure you'll soon grow to love us!
    Afterallthat, it is a bit confusing at first! BFP is big fat positive, CBD is clear blue digital, AF is Aunt Flo, or period! xx
  • Thank you Lynz_81 - see i was trying to be far too technical with it!! lol!
  • congratulations hun. xx