Forum home Babies Baby

banish the excess

This week i have lost 7lb so doing really good still
so im now 27lb lighter in just 4 weeks, i had to get all new clothes last week as in just three week non of my clothes fitted.

Replies

• wow well done hun thats fantastic ...im motivated at the moment too i lost 4Ib last week ...got 13Ib to lose to hit my own goal but wii fit says i have to lose 20Ib to hit my ideal weight :roll: :lol: ....i had a chinese last night but i think one treat is ok ...

how are u doing it just wondering if i can pick up any tips?

lisa,jack and sophia grace xxxxxxxx
  • Jodie have you been following a certain diet? I need all the help i can get!!!lol You have done so well you should be really proud of yourself.
    I need to loose about 3 stone. I am healthy eating at the moment. I REALLY want to exercise but baby is only 4 weeks tomorrow and i have had problems with my pelvis so can't go for long walks, also can't go swimming as still bleeding grrr. MW has told me to try yoga, anyone lost weight doing yoga?
    well done again
    Holly
  • lisa, you must have got that in whilst i was typing (again!!) Is the wii fit good was thinking about getting one. Does it have yoga on it?
  • wow well done honey. I am doing slimming world like you. Have lost about 3/4lbs this week I think (not going to classes). I have no idea exactly as I weigh myself much too often lol, but those scales are definitely going down. I was 13st4 and I'm now 12.9-ish. YAY!
    xxxx
  • wow well done hun thats fantastic ...im motivated at the moment too i lost 4Ib last week ...got 13Ib to lose to hit my own goal but wii fit says i have to lose 20Ib to hit my ideal weight :roll: :lol: ....i had a chinese last night but i think one treat is ok ...

how are u doing it just wondering if i can pick up any tips?

lisa,jack and sophia grace xxxxxxxx

for my diet im doing slimming word and for exercise im doing the wii fit and and combination of these DVD's
    Out of them all i find the fat blasting dance mix the best and its easy and fun to do, my daughter trys to do it with me as well and thinks its great, and each routien is only 10 mins so can be fitted in at any spare moment, iv just done 3 10min sections, and done 2 at 7am

http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Blast-Belly/dp/B001J1O852/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1236247577&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Calorie-Burner/dp/B000KRNMQ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1236247577&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Body-Boot/dp/B001J1O85M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1236247577&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Blasting-Dance/dp/B0015FWJ3A/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1236247577&sr=8-5
  • Jodie have you been following a certain diet? I need all the help i can get!!!lol You have done so well you should be really proud of yourself.
    I need to loose about 3 stone. I am healthy eating at the moment. I REALLY want to exercise but baby is only 4 weeks tomorrow and i have had problems with my pelvis so can't go for long walks, also can't go swimming as still bleeding grrr. MW has told me to try yoga, anyone lost weight doing yoga?
    well done again
    Holly

if you look at the comment i posted above it has links to the DVD's that im using at the moment, am going to order more as i think having a good selection helps as i get board of always doing the same thing, when charlie was that age i found the wii fit great as i could do the free stepping step aerobics and bounce him in my arms at the same time, he is 17 weeks old now and love watching me do the DVD's he seems to find it rather funny
  • thanks jodie ...i will give them a go ...

:lol: holly i keep jumping in before u :lol: ...wii fit does have yoga ..im not sure it helps lose weight it probably does but for me to feel like im helping myself i have to raise my heart rate and yoga just doesnt do this ..its very good for posture and the wii fit is excellent ...i wish i could afford one xxxxxxxxxxx
  • WOW!! well done that is fantastic - can I ask how old your littlest one is? I am considering doing SW or WW at some point but my little man is only 6wks so I am worried it will affect my milk supply

well done again

sarah
    xxx

my little one is 17 weeks, i started when he was 13 weeks. im lucky as the meeting i got to is at night once all mine are in bed as they all go down at 6.30pm but our instructor allows you to take your kids to the meetings as well, she even weighs them if they want to so they feel included then shouts out there weight and everyone claps for them they love it.
    Im not sure about WW but SW do a for pregnant and breast feeding woman as well