Forum home Babies Baby

If you have a spare minute - with update

if you have a few spare minutes can you check out this site and tell me what you think of it? i would really appreciate all comments good or bad.

thank you

www.greatmovieexperiment.com

FORGOT TO MENTION FOR YOUR VOTES TO COUNT YOU DO NEED TO REGISTER, YOU CAN LOG IN A REG WITH YOUR FACE BOOK ACCOUNT AS WELL.

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on 05 March 2009 19:52:55 ]

Replies

• Agree with SB sooooo addictive arguing with oh on which to choose!! Made me realise how many movies I hadn't seen-I need to get out more. x
  • This is my type of site!!!!

I am a huge movie boff and have seen soooooooooo many films!

I love it, whos is it? xx

its my husbands site, there is a section called up and coming were you can promot movies that are not already in the top one thousand to be added into it. we only just this week got all the data added but i plan on bulking up the data when i have the time so there is a lot more info on each movie x
  • Oh very good!

The top 1000 list is fab, i keep adding stuff to my lovefilm list lol xx

Glad you like it, but remember you need to register for your vote to count x
  • Katies seen 999 on the top 1000 list. :lol: I voted for a few, although there was quite a few I hadnt seen. And I like to think that I have seen quite a lot of DVDs.

• Cant you pass the link of to people you think might like it. as its only just been launched we are trying to get as many ppl tp register and vote,

also if you click on the read more about this movie link under the short bit about the move you can see a list of actors, writer ect and can also leave comments on the movies x
  • good site. ive hardly seen any of the movies. had to keep clicking "not seen",
  • good site. ive hardly seen any of the movies. had to keep clicking "not seen",

i was thinking the same, but to make the top 1000 list to start we use the top one thousand box office list. but it will change as movies go down the list and new movies are voted in from the up and coming list.
  • Great site - I thought I'd seen loads of films till I went on this! blimey! xx
  • thank you all for checking it out all comments are a great help x