Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sickness Stopped ???

Has anyone had thier sickness suddenly stop at 8 weeks ?

I felt rough as per usual yesterday morning and then went out for a big lunch. Felt fine all afternoon which was great, but I've also been feeling fine this morning - is this normal ??? I'm worried ... :\?

K xxx
8 weeks today

Replies

• yes its normal, placenta is kicking in. x
  • Also, you may find it comes back with a vengeance in a few days! I had 2 days off being sick when I was around 9 weeks, but it came back and have felt worse ever since! So enjoy it while you can x x
  • yeah i had a little 'sickness break' as well - mine lasted bout 4 days and then it came back to haunt me. i think it was cos i'd told everyone my sickness had stopped and so it thought it would do the rounds again. naughty thing. don't worry bout it its completely normal.
    lau 33+6 xxx
  • i have days like this too hun although im about a week & abit behind you il feel fine for about 2days then it comes back although im not actually sick just feel it and feel like crap no energy x hopefully it is the end of it for you though its not nice feeling like this x

xx6+3xx
  • youll be doubley sick tomorrow to make up for it oh....BTW slap!!!stoppit xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev288brs__.png

• yeah I my ms stopped a week and then came back even worse a week or so later, eat up whilst you can and enjoy!
  • I was just worrying about exactly the same thing! I'm somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks. A few days ago I could hardly eat a thing and felt so weak and nauseous. Today, apart from being a bit tired, I feel fine and just ate a big jacket potato and chilli con carne. Boobs still a bit sore, but they haven't been bad at all, and can't stand the thought of drinking tea, but not much else! Eek!
  • Are you worrying again smithyswife! image

You aren't alone again....I have also noticed this, and this morning my boobs didn't seem to be as sore as normal but they are painful again now....just polished off a tube of cookie dough ice cream (ok it was only a 150 ml tube but goooooood!)

lets enjoy it while we can! image
  • Are you worrying again smithyswife! image

You aren't alone again....I have also noticed this, and this morning my boobs didn't seem to be as sore as normal but they are painful again now....just polished off a tube of cookie dough ice cream (ok it was only a 150 ml tube but goooooood!)

lets enjoy it while we can! image
  • Hi mine disappeared at around 8 weeks and then came back at 11 weeks worse. Its very common.

Try not to worry.

Claire 17+1 xx
  • Hi hun yeah mine dissapeared at about 8 weeks, luckily i was booked for an early scan that week so didnt have long to wait and all was fine. then about a week later it came back with avengance and has only just gone last week(ssssssshhh tho) each time i say that it comes back!

Luv Newlook
    16+4
  • god it seams a long time ago now but mine came and went i had days where i cudnt stand anything and was sick from the moment i got out of bed till i went bac but then i had days where i never felt sick atall it did freak me out as id had 3 m/c b4 hand so i was scared cos thats how 1 of my m/c ended my sickness stopped but u shud be fine as u r 8 weeks now xxxx luv ema 29 +4