Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this normal

Im 4 weeks pregnant and i dont have sore boobs, is that normal as everyone seems to have mega sore boobs?
Im very bloated but thats about it.

xcx

Replies

• Mine were sore but not that sore only tiny anyway, however they are growing a bit now, more fuller, still not that sore, don't worry everyone is different.

14+5

• Totally normal hun, I asked my midwife about it and she said that some people just don't get any symptoms and that there is nothing wrong it just means we are very lucky!!

Lulu
    12+3
    xx
  • I was wondering the same thing. I've just found out today that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and don't have sore boobs either. I had sore nipples before my period was meant to start but now that's gone too. It does seem that everyone has the sore boobs, I just think that everyone is different. I'm trying not to worry
  • Hi,
    Mine are still not sore and I am 8+3. every pregnancy is different I guess.
  • Hi Hun, im 11+5 and still dont have sore boobs!! Everryone is different xxx
  • I'm 32+2 and never had sore boobs, just itchy ones! My nipples are more sensitve to touch but I would say on a whole my boobs have never been sore.
    xxx
  • I'm 32+2 and never had sore boobs, just itchy ones! My nipples are more sensitve to touch but I would say on a whole my boobs have never been sore.
    xxx
  • hey flower, as the others have said, not everyone gets sore boobs, so you might be one of the lucky ones. I knew I was pg from exactly the date af was due and I kept looking out for the sore boobs. They didn't really kick in until week 6, along with a whole boat load of other symptoms! x
  • Mine haven't been sore. My nipples have got darker and more sensitive but that's it

18+3 x
  • please don't worry hun, it is early days so there is plenty of time to get sore boobs. mine were sore on/off during the first trimester, some days i was fine and others they hurt a bit. i agree with the others though, everyone is different and you may not get them at all.
    xxxx
    27+3
  • I havent had sore boobs at all and they havent changed in size (probably because i only stopped breastfeeding a couple weeks before i was prg again and they still havent recovered lol) the first time is was prg they weren't sore either. everyone gets different symtoms just like some people are sick and others arent everyone is different and has different symptoms!!!

Xxx
    22+2