Forum home Babies Baby

Hello

Just thought I would pop in to say hello. I've been hanging out in Pregnancy and the March '09 forums mainly, but Peter John arrived at midday last Sunday (1st March) so I will probably be in here a good bit more now. :\) Am currently a very, very happy (if tired) first-time mum, reveling in getting to know my gorgeous son and feeling very lucky. I know I will have lots of questions, so I look forward to chatting with you all in here.

Replies

• Congratulations! I have read your birth story too and it was lovely. Peter is gorgeous and was a big boy like mine! (9lb 1).
    Hoping to hear more of you over the coming months - enjoy the newborn stage as it does not last long! My 'little' boy Gabriel is 10 months old on monday.
  • congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous son. enjoy every minute.xxx
  • Hi welcome and congratulations all in one! Looking forward to chatting and hearing about Perter John is getting on.
    The ladies are on here are fab-part of why I'm addicted!! x
  • hi, congratulations and wselcome to baby. xxx
  • Hi there you - my goodness your 9 months went quickly!!! Welcome to the world Peter John!!!!!!

I hope things are settling down for you all and you are enjoying being a family. What a fantastic birth story but I knew from all your previous writing that it would be!!! image
  • Thanks, ladies. :\) It is lovely to be here!

Peter had his first proper visitors today (my in-laws, who are absolutely besotted) and is now out for the count - as am I, almost!

CC, I don't know where the time has gone either. I keep on having to double-check that he is actually here. :lol:
  • Hello, congratulations and a big welcome image
    The time does fly by, enjoy all the new baby moments as within the blink of an eye he'll be a toddler..

the ladies on here are all lovely, and there's always someone who's been through the same and can offer help and advice (thats why I'm still here even though my baby is almost 2... I'll be back officially in 3 weeks image )

xxxx
  • hi,

welcome and congratulations!

lisa and louise (8 months on the 12th)